- Scheduled Maintenance
- Scheduled preventative service increases the life of
your car. The same is true for your digital musical instruments.
- Although Digital instruments do not require tuning,
they do require service.
- Environmental factors such as dust, humidity and
normal usage affect your instruments.
- This means service is required to
maintain reliable performances.
- When you discover Digital keyboards have
malfunctioning keys and controls (silent, clicking, unpredictable),
most likely they
need our TLC maintenance that costs much less than a new instrument.
Digital musical instruments that we service
Synthesizers, keyboards, arrangers, electronic organs, and workstations.
We Service all major brands, including:
Yamaha, Roland, Kawai,
Korg, Kurzweil, Casio and other brands
We also service legacy
instruments such as Hammond, Leslie, Conn, Wurlitzer, Thomas, Allen, Rodgers and
- Accidents happen; Whether there damage due to a
spill, lightning, or physical damage, we can help restore your
Call/text us at the number below and schedule our service technicians
Conserve your budget!
It is more convenience to make
one service call with us, instead of the multiple vendors.
Using our services, you pay for one vendor to travel!
A well serviced instrument is more pleasurable for
an musician to provide accompaniment
A reliable instrument relieves you of one less worry.
A well maintained instrument invites participation
- Since musical styles and tastes have evolved, we
have consulted on improvements.
Many instruments have experienced a new
life after a cost effective renovation that keeps your musical
tastes and budget in mind.
- Many grand instruments that are over 50 years old need some tender
loving care to restore them to their original grandeur.
provided that restoration services such as releathering,
re-regulation, rewiring, and general mechanical maintenance of many instruments.
- Maximize your budget with multi Instrument
- Many facilities have several musical instruments.
- Make sure they are in tune with each other! Even
a member who is non-musical can and will notice instruments that are
out of tune.
- We can make sure your various instruments will be in tune with
each other by tuning them
in the proper sequence and under the correct conditions.